You have definitely come to the right place if you have been looking for a way to turn the Switch List Bar On or Off in Windows8.
Switch List Bar is said to be an extremely important as well as highly useful feature in Windows 8. If you choose to work with multiple metros, you will invariably need to switch between different apps. The Switch List Bar is able to help a lot when it comes to performing that particular job. If you go to the Switch List bar, it will be possible for you to close a Metro app. You may also snap the Metro app which is on the left or right side of the screen. In order to open Switch List bar, you have to press and hold the Windows key. Press the TAB key. Once you do that, tap the TAB key cycle by means of the list of the opened apps. You are required to choose the app which you wish to review from the given list and release the Windows key so as to switch to the app. Sometimes, you will want to switch this feature off in order to reduce some graphics load. You may also want to do so owing to some other reasons. Windows 8 supports the switch list bar on or off in Windows 8.
The instructions given below are devised by the Windows 8 support team in order to turn the Switch list Mbar On or Off in Windows 8.
- Start off with these instructions by pressing (Windows+C) in order to open the Windows Charms bar. Proceed to click on the Settings option.
- Following which, you have to click on More PC Settings option.
- You will see that the PC Settings metro window opens. Go to the left side panel and click on General.
- Then navigate to the right side panel. Move the slider beneath the App which switches to the left so as to turn OFF the Switch List bar feature.
- Finally, turn the Switch List Bar on. Then move the slider beneath APP switching option which lies to the right.
That completes the instructions to turn the Switch list bar on or off in Windows 8. Ciao!